Asics running shoes really hot in 2015. Here I show you the pros for the 3 most pop Asics high arch running shoes for women. All these shoes are with the most customers’ good reviews and votes, the most popular GEL cushioning system, Non-slip soles, the rubber sole can ensure that the sole is very soft and comfortable, the most important point is all these shoes are perfect for high arch feet, they are high enough and lace-up.
ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 21 High Arch Running Shoe
- This ASICS GEL-Kayano 21 has a really great appearance.
- It really worth the money just because of the cushion and arch support is incomparable to any other running shoe.
- Some customers with plantar fasciitis or stress fracture all feel this shoe is perfect for them. The GEL cushioning system is really amazing of the ASICS GEL-Kayano 21, better than the most other brands running shoes.
Asics Womens GEL Noosa Tri 10 High Arch Running Shoe
- With the famous GEL cushioning system. Some customer felt like stepped onto her memory foam mattress. Maybe a bit exaggerated but the GEL cushioning is really amazing.
- Comfortable, better than the GEL Noosa Tri 9’s. Many customer said that the 9’s caused them fasciitis, they love the 8’s, this 10’s is back to the 8’s, you can waer them more than 10 hours and do not feel tired and sore.
- Light weight, supportive and good appearance. The breathable mesh ensure your feet have good breathe and make the shoe light.
ASICS Women’s GEL-Nimbus 17 High Arch Running Shoe
- Some customer with very high arches, plantar fasciitis, and heels spurs, she felt this shoe is perfect for her feet.
- The cushioning has improved than 15s and 16s. This 17s is very cushioned, soft and with good supportive.
- The 17s is similar to 15s, much better than the 16s.